The Paycheck Protection Program was a major component of the CARES Act. The SBA and U.S. Treasury on Thursday issued guidance for the reconstituted Paycheck Protection Program (PPP2), which will re-open the week of Jan. 11 for new borrowers and certain existing PPP borrowers. A number of PPP2 resources are available below.
This page will be updated periodically as information is received.
- Press Release: SBA Re-Opening Paycheck Protection Program to Small Lenders on Friday, January 15 and All Lenders on Tuesday, January 19
- Top-line Overview of First Draw PPP
- Top-line Overview of Second Draw PPP
- pdf EIDL Advance Repeal for Lenders (78 KB)
- pdf News Release SBA Launches PPP Reopening (79 KB)
- Letter from the Administrator: SBA Guidance on Accessing Capital for Minority, Underserved, Veteran and Women-Owned Business Concerns
- Interim Final Rule: Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) as Amended by the Economic Aid Act
- Interim Final Rule: Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Second Draw Loans
- document Press release: SBA Launches PPP Reopening Issue New Guidance (55 KB)