Despite the inability to gather in person this year, meeting with our members of Congress and the state Legislature remain vitally important to our advocacy efforts. The New York Credit Union Association's Virtual Hike the Hill will give credit union advocates the opportunity to discuss legislative matters influencing everyday operations and procedures with our members of Congress and the Legislature. These meetings will offer attendees the opportunity to ask questions and hear directly from state and federal lawmakers, despite not being able to travel.
Please use the links below to register for meetings with lawmakers. Advocates are welcome to attend any meeting, even if you reside or work outside the lawmaker's district. Meeting details will be provided to registrants once available.
A briefing document for federal Hike the Hill meetings can be found here: pdf CUNA GAC Materials: Credit Union Priorities (50 KB)
- Rep. Tom Reed: Feb. 23, 2 p.m.
- Rep. Paul Tonko: Feb 24, 11 a.m.
- Kayla Williams (on behalf of Rep. Brian Higgins): March 1, 12 p.m.
- Rep. Tom Suozzi: March 1, 1 p.m.
Tristan Southard (on behalf of Rep. John Katko): March 5, 10:30 a.m.
- Rep. Carolyn Maloney: March 5, 2 p.m.
- Sen. Chuck Schumer: March 10, 11:30 a.m.
- Capital Region Assembly & State Senate lawmakers: March 12, 10 a.m.
- Mid-Hudson Valley State Senators: March 12, 1 p.m.
- Mid-Hudson Valley State Assemblymembers: March 12, 1:30 p.m.
- Long Island Assembly & State Senate lawmakers: March 19, 10 a.m.
- North Country Assembly & State Senate lawmakers: March 19, 1 p.m.
- Southern Tier Assembly & State Senate lawmakers: March 19, 3 p.m.
- Western New York Assembly & State Senate lawmakers: March 26, 10 a.m.
- Central New York Assembly & State Senate lawmakers: March 26, 1 p.m.
*Please note: Just as in-person meetings are subject to time and date changes based on lawmaker availability, so to are virtual meetings. Your flexibility is appreciated.