To Thursday, March 02, 2017
The 2017 CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference (GAC) is slated for February 26 through March 2 in Washington, D.C. Drawing an annual audience of more than 4,000 credit union leaders, this is the premier event for the credit union movement and a tremendous opportunity to make the collective credit union voice heard.
CUNA GAC leverages the unique power of the credit union system to unite credit union advocates from across the country and deliver political impact on behalf of America’s more than 103 million credit union members.
CUNA GAC features:
- State-specific GAC Hill visits
- Keynote sessions from leaders in business, politics, media and the government
- Breakout sessions on critical issues
- ED (Filene) Talks featuring forward-thinking, innovative speakers
- The largest vendor showcase in the financial services industry
- Networking opportunities with credit union leaders
New York’s credit unions can make a big impact. Help us advance the movement by attending. Information to register please visit the CUNA GAC website.
Resources for New York credit unions – please check back for updates:
- New York Room Block Information (Association login required)
- Tentative Agenda
- Hill Meeting Request Form
Sunday, February 26, 2017
6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Renaissance Washington D.C.
MIXX Lounge - Indulge
999 9th Street
Washington, D.C. 20001
Mixx provides the perfect spot for relaxing with friends or colleagues. Located at the Renaissance Washington, DC. Our stylish lounge offers delicious cocktails and a restaurant menu, which focuses on flavorful small plates. Dress code: Business Casual