To Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 04:00pm
What can credit unions do to maximize quality loan growth, profitability and retention in today’s economy? Find out at the 2017 Lending School!
Successful credit unions must continue to rethink, out-think and innovate to ensure their long-term sustainability in today’s economy. This popular two-day seminar will explore innovative strategies, marketing initiatives and lending programs that have been proven to increase quality loan opportunities, profitability and membership growth, even during challenging economic times.
During this session attendees will learn how to:
- cultivate a proactive lending philosophy that can lead to more loan opportunities and increased member retention;
- develop creative lending and marketing strategies that capture more profitable loans;
- identify ways to increase profitability and decrease delinquencies;
- use credit reports to gain more loan opportunities and build member loyalty;
- determine how to evaluate risk without using a credit score;
- engage members and strengthen relationships to capture more loans;
- discover high-risk factors and low-risk factors for loan documentation; and
- approach high-risk members to minimize delinquencies and loan losses.
Thank you to our sponsor!
New York Credit Union Association
1021 Watervliet-Shaker Road
Albany, NY 12205
(800) 342-9835 ext. 8546
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is geared toward CEOs, executive management, lending managers, branch managers, marketing/business development staff and frontline staff.
$399 Member Credit Unions
$499 Non-Affiliate Credit Unions
About the Presenter:
Celeste C. Cook, CEO/founder, cuStrategies LLC
Celeste Cook is the founder and president/CEO of cuStrategies LLC. As a credit union industry strategist with more than 20 years of experience, Cook provides strategic planning services, consulting services and training programs to the credit union industry. She is a keynote and motivational speaker in addition to a consultant and trainer, and her dynamic and engaging speaking style have also made her a popular and sought-after speaker in the credit union industry.
A refund of the amount paid, less an $80 administrative fee per registrant, will be given for all cancellations submitted via email to email@example.com ten or more business days prior to the start of the session. No refunds will be granted if the cancellation is received after that time frame. Substitutes will be accepted any time prior to the start of the program at no additional cost. Simply email an updated registration form, listing the new participant and who they will be replacing.