To Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 03:30pm
Join us in Albany for our annual Collections & Bankruptcy Conference! This popular event will provide you with the latest insights and cover timely collections and bankruptcy topics. We’re bringing in industry experts for two days of interactive content that will strengthen your collections program and sharpen your bankruptcy knowledge!
During the first day of the conference, session topics will focus on collections issues, including:
- the importance of internal communication and transparency;
- managing portfolios and understanding risk factors;
- flagging risky loans at the beginning of the process, and proactive follow ups;
- member communications, call strategies, escalating letters and digital options;
- empathy, flexibility and innovative repayment plans; and
- collection tools, such as skip tracing, credit reports, collateral repossession, settlement formulas and judgments.
On day two, attendees will dive into credit union-specific bankruptcy topics, such as:
- bankruptcy chapters and what they mean;
- signs a member may be filing for bankruptcy and proactive options for credit unions;
- steps to take once a member has filed for bankruptcy;
- understanding the bankruptcy process from a member’s perspective; and
- communicating the effects of bankruptcy filing to members.
New York Credit Union Association
1021 Watervliet-Shaker Road
Albany, NY 12205
Member Credit Unions
Non-Affiliate Credit Unions
Isaac Roldan, President/CEO of Roldans Asset Recovery Services
A refund of the amount paid, less a $80 administrative fee per registration, will be given for all cancellations received via email to email@example.com ten or more business days prior to the start of the series. No refunds will be granted if the cancellation is received fewer than ten business days prior to the start of the series. Substitutes will be accepted anytime prior to the start of the series at no additional cost. Simply email an updated registration form, listing the new participant and the name of the person they will be replacing.