To Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 02:30pm
Every credit union is impacted by industry regulations and laws. The credit union environment is becoming more complex every day. That's why we're bringing you a conference focused 100% on the compliance and legal issues that matter most to credit unions!
Turning Stone Resort and Casino
5218 Patrick Rd, Verona, NY 13478
Hotel Rate: $165.00 (Single/Double)
Hotel Deadline: August 11, 2017
To ensure you receive the group rate, attendees should identify themselves as being with the New York Credit Union Association room block. All individual reservations will require a one night’s room deposit (including applicable taxes and surcharges) or valid credit card to guarantee the reservation.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Educational Investment: $249
Registration Deadline: Monday, August 28
- John M. Bagyi, Esq., SPHR, Bond Schoeneck & King, PLLC - Preparing Your Frontline
- Dean Marshall, Executive Vice President, eScope Solutions, LLC - Compliance in the Cyber Age
- Henry Meier, General Counsel, New York Credit Union Association - Practical Law: A Look at the Cases That Will Impact Your Credit Union
- Michael Lieberman, VP, Governmental Affairs, New York Credit Union Association - Legislative Update
- Linda Bow, Director, Compliance, New York Credit Union Association - Compliance Update
A refund of the amount paid, less an $50 administrative fee per registrant, will be given for all cancellations submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org ten or more business days prior to the start of the session. No refunds will be granted if the cancellation is received after that time frame. Substitutes will be accepted any time prior to the start of the program at no additional cost. Simply email an updated registration form, listing the new participant and who they will be replacing.