To Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 01:00pm
This year’s Northeast Economic Forum will feature two days of informative economic updates, as well as plenty of networking opportunities!
Join top economists, financial industry leaders and your credit union peers from throughout the Northeast for this educational event. Together, we’ll take a hard look at the state of the economy, what it means for our statewide movement and what your credit union should be doing to prepare for the future.
Don't miss this must-attend event at the brand new Rivers Casino in Schenectady, New York!
Rivers Casino and Resort
1 Rush Street, Schenectady, NY 12305
To make your hotel reservation and to secure our preferred rate, please visit:
The Landing Hotel at: Thelandinghotelny.com
Group Code: NCU1708
Hotel Rate: $145.00 (Single/Double)
Hotel Deadline: August 4, 2017
$299 Member Credit Unions
$399 Non-Member Credit Unions
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, August 4
- Alan Bahr, SVP, SimplyCredit - Online Lending Landscape
- Jason Bram, Research Officer, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Matt Davis, Entrepreneur and Founder of CUWatercooler.com
- Dennis Dollar, former NCUA Board Chair & Principal Partner, Dollar Associates - America's Credit Unions - Competition, Growth, Regulation and Where are we Headed?
- Max Gulker, Senior Research Fellow, American Institute for Economic Research
- EJ McMahon, Founder and Research Director, Empire Center for Public Policy
- Kris Muller, Senior Portfolio Manager, Balance Sheet Solutions - Is Your Investment Portfolio Doing What It's Supposed to Be Doing?
A refund of the amount paid, less an $60 administrative fee per registrant, will be given for all cancellations submitted via email to email@example.com ten or more business days prior to the start of the session. No refunds will be granted if the cancellation is received after that time frame. Substitutes will be accepted any time prior to the start of the program at no additional cost. Simply email an updated registration form, listing the new participant and who they will be replacing.