This session provides a detailed overview of your obligations, rights, and responsibilities as a Receiving Depository Financial Institution (RDFI) in the automated clearing house (ACH) payment process. Join us to learn about the National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) operating procedures for receiving and processing ACH transactions. If you are new to ACH operations, serve as backup, or just want to know more about ACH processing, this course will provide the basic information you need in a fun, easy-to-follow format.
- General versus extended returns
- Stop payments
- Written Statement of Unauthorized Debit
- Federal government payments
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- ACH notification of change cheat sheet
- ACH retention requirements
- ACH by the numbers overview (at-a-glance document)
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for AAP candidates, ACH operations personnel, backup staff, or anyone wanting further education about ACH operations.
SPEAKER: Angi Farren, UMACHA
Angi Farren is the EVP and COO at UMACHA. She has over nine years’ experience working at a regional payments association and over 16 years in the financial industry, primarily focused on ACH operations, product development, and risk management. Angi received the Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) designation in 2000 and is active on several NACHA committees.