Today’s marketing staff face a big challenge: expanding the member base by reaching across diverse demographics using the optimal marketing mix, often with a limited budget. Learn about today’s marketing trends, media-buying strategies, appropriate messaging, and trackable return-on-investment metrics. This webinar will look closely at traditional media and the advantages of going digital, along with the real data it provides. You’ll be encouraged to rethink your media-buying strategy in a way that makes sense for your institution. Join us to hear about effective member-retention strategies, reexamine your unique market areas, and learn how to attract and retain a new generation of members. This webinar will help you assess the allocation of your advertising dollars in today’s fast-paced digital world.
- The diverse makeup and demographics of today’s accountholders
- Review traditional marketing media: print, radio, television, direct mail, billboard
- Digital marketing, terminology, and trends
- Directory listing management and importance of promoting positive reviews
- Return-on-investment terminology and formulas used with digital media
- Campaign trends to help with accountholder acquisition, retention, brand loyalty, and brand awareness
- The appropriate media mix given your marketing budget and footprint
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Recommended links to learn new digital technologies
- Sample marketing budget spreadsheet
- Allocation of advertising expenditures chart
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for financial services marketers, communication managers, social and digital marketing managers, and media buyers.
SPEAKER: Ali Mandell, Opportunity Bank of Montana
Ali Mandell is the Marketing Officer of an $800 million publicly-traded Montana bank and has been in the financial services sector for nine years. Before her banking career, Ali was a journalist who received an Emmy award for Made in Montana, a story she wrote and produced for Montana PBS. While working at a premier advertising agency, Ali and her team received multiple Montana Addy Awards for work related to the healthcare industry, banking, telecommunications, and state ballot initiatives. Along the way, she has developed a robust understanding of media buying and negotiating, media trends, and brand engagement and development.
Ali holds a Bachelor’s in Broadcast Journalism and Communications and is a graduate of the ABA Bank Marketing School at Emory University. The combination of journalism and banking gives her an advantage with public relations, advertising campaigns, marketing strategy, and creating engaging content media.