It is a proven fact that the more products and services accountholders own, the less likely they are to leave. With competition from both traditional and non-traditional sources increasing at exponential rates, it has never been more important to gain and retain satisfied accountholders. Because of these and other market-driven factors, cross selling must become a top priority. However, cross selling for the wrong reason can do more harm than good! This webinar will provide tools to empower staff to cross sell effectively and intelligently. From discovery to delivery, you will learn to increase accountholder retention while gaining growth opportunities through favorable referrals.
- Cross selling: what it is, what it is not, and why it is a must!
- “Accountholder advocate” approach to intelligent cross selling
- Understanding accountholder needs and buying preferences
- Positive impact of effective cross selling on long-term retention
- Turning accountholders into your biggest fans – keys to gaining referrals through cross selling
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Four foundational tools to build a successful cross-selling platform
- C.L.I.E.N.T. system: easy step-by-step approach to keep cross selling efforts on track
- Customizable script template to initiate successful cross selling conversations
- Case study to help you determine and deliver personalized solutions
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for frontline staff, supervisors, service representatives, and business development personnel.
SPEAKER: Tim Tivis, Pinnacle Training Group
Tim Tivis is the CEO of Pinnacle Training Group, which specializes in sales, leadership, staff development, and performance training. With 30 years of business development experience, he has created businesses in financial services, organizational software, and training and consulting.
Tim has received numerous sales and business awards and was the youngest president of The General Agents and Managers Association of West Texas. In addition, Tim has authored two books, Keep Your Eye on the Ball, Building Successful Business Relationships and The Extraordinary Team Dynamic. Tim has worked with banks, credit unions, financial services providers, hospitals, school districts, and numerous entrepreneurs around the country.