Several important changes to the NACHA Operating Rules & Guidelines become effective in 2019 and early 2020. The Same Day ACH rules are being enhanced with an additional settlement window and increased per-transaction dollar limit. There will also be changes to ACH audit requirements, a new use for an existing return reason code, enhanced data security requirements for large Originators, and another Regulation CC update. This session will detail these changes and how to comply with the new rules.
- Rule changes that impact Same Day ACH enhancements
- Faster funds availability for ACH credit entries
- ACH audit changes for every financial institution
- Impact of Regulation CC changes on check adjustments
- Enhanced requirements for account validation
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Quick reference cards for Same Day ACH and funds availability
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for ACH operations staff and management, AAP candidates, and compliance officers.
SPEAKER: Michele L. Barlow, PAR/WACHA
Michele Barlow is the Vice President at PAR/WACHA (The Premier Payments Resource), headquartered in Wisconsin. Before joining the WACHA team in 2009, Michele spent several years as a corporate trainer in the financial industry. She is responsible for development and execution of association training and certification programs, conference planning, and member service. Michele is a member of NACHA’s Blue Ribbon Panel, the APRP Oversight Panel, and the Payments Institute Board of Regents. She is active on other national committees, and a frequent speaker at industry events. She obtained her AAP certification in 2010, her NCP in 2011, and became an NCP Certified Trainer in 2012. Michele holds a Bachelor’s from the University of Wisconsin.