Regardless of the size of your credit union, the threat of a cyber-attack is growing by the day. In this workshop, your credit union will receive hands-on training for guarding against and responding to a cyber-attack.
This workshop will cover:
- Designing a cyber security plan that reflects the needs of your credit union
- Putting a plan in operation
- Putting the plan to the test: Table top scenarios that will test the ability of your team to respond to a cyber attack
- Calling in the lawyers: The most important legal considerations to keep in mind once you discover that a cyber incident has taken place
- Dealing with the press: How to best communicate with your members about cyber attacks
New York Credit Union Association
1021 Watervliet-Shaker Rd
Albany, NY 12205
Educational Investment: $199
- Agenda (Coming Soon)
- Online Registration
- Printable Registration Form
- Professional Development Grant opportunities
Complete details coming soon.
A refund of the amount paid, less an $40 administrative fee per registrant, will be given for all cancellations submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org ten or more business days prior to the start of the session. No refunds will be granted if the cancellation is received after that time frame. Substitutes will be accepted any time prior to the start of the program at no additional cost. Simply email an updated registration form, listing the new participant and who they will be replacing.