To Friday, April 10, 2020 - 04:30pm
Learn how to maximize growth, profitability, and loyalty!
At the 2020 Lending School, you’ll learn ways to rethink, out-think and innovate to ensure your credit union remains successful. Led by popular instructor Celeste Cook, this session will explore creative strategies, marketing initiatives and lending programs that have been proven to increase quality loan opportunities, profitability and membership growth!
This session will cover:
- Cultivate a proactive lending philosophy that can lead to more loan opportunities and increased member loyalty!
- Discover creative lending and marketing strategies that capture more profitable loans
- Identify ways to manage your loan portfolio for increased profitability and decreased delinquencies
- Explore ways to increase quality profitable loans
- Learn how to transform your staff into Financial Solutions Partners to increase profitable loan opportunities and minimize delinquencies and losses
- Explore a unique lending program that can help you increase loan opportunities
- Learn what you can do to get your employees enthusiastically engaged to bring in more loan opportunities
- Develop a strategy to increase loan opportunities and profitability, manage risks and minimize losses, and build member loyalty for life!!!
- Learn how to use the credit report to gain more loan opportunities and build member loyalty
- Determine how to evaluate risk without using the credit score
- Explore a Credit Score Analysis Program to help members to improve their credit score
- Identify ways to engage members and strengthen relationships with your members to capture more loans!
- Discover the predictors of bankruptcy
- Identify key high risk factors and low risk factors for loan documentation
- Determine the best approach to close high risk members to manage delinquencies and loan losses
- Develop a strategy to make better loan decisions
New York Credit Union Association
1021 Watervliet-Shaker Road
Albany, NY 12205
Who Should Attend:
This informative session is designed for CEO’s, executive management, lending managers, branch managers, collection staff, and marketing/business development staff as well as frontline staff.
Educational Investment: $449 per person
Registration Deadline: March 23, 2020
About the Presenter: Celeste C. Cook, CEO/founder, cuStrategies LLC
Celeste Cook is the founder and president/CEO of cuStrategies LLC. As a credit union industry strategist with more than 20 years of experience, Cook provides strategic planning services, consulting services and training programs to the credit union industry. She is a keynote and motivational speaker in addition to a consultant and trainer, and her dynamic and engaging speaking style have also made her a popular and sought-after speaker in the credit union industry.
A refund of the amount paid, less an $90 administrative fee per registrant, will be given for all cancellations submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org ten or more business days prior to the start of the session. No refunds will be granted if the cancellation is received after that time frame. Substitutes will be accepted any time prior to the start of the program at no additional cost. Simply email an updated registration form, listing the new participant and who they will be replacing.