If you interface with members, this webinar is for you. Besides providing updated information on numerous regulations, this program will fulfill many annual training requirements and provide best practices.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Comply with new changes regarding Reg CC on holds
- Identify the new Reg D rules on savings accounts withdrawal limits
- Understand how Reg E affects overdrafts and loss on electronic items
- Discuss how ID theft impacts accountholders
- Focus on Truth in Savings and unfair and deceptive acts and practices
- Specify the CTR role changes
This program will give your staff a basic understanding of these regulations and how they impact member relationships. The regulations, which guide our practices, affect accountholders from overdrafts, to placing holds on checking accounts, to identity theft, and more. This updated program will fulfill many annual training requirements and help you stay the course for regulatory examinations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for tellers, new accounts staff, service representatives, branch managers, assistant branch managers, call center personnel, and all who interact with accountholders.
- Deposit compliance manual with extensive testing
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
SPEAKER: Deborah Crawford, Gettechnical Inc.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Baton Rouge-based firm, specializing in the education of financial institutions across the nation. Her 30+ years of experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. She graduated from Louisiana State University with both her bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
Debbie specializes in the education of financial institution employees and officers in the areas of deposit account laws, new account documentation, insurance, complex compliance regulations, and IRAs.