Getting More Strategic About Loan Growth
What can credit union leaders do to build a solid, sustainable growth plan post COVID-19 to maximize loan growth and profitability in an uncertain economic landscape?
Credit unions across the nation must find ways to become more innovative and relevant for growth post COVID-19 to sustain in our uncertain economic landscape. Successful credit unions must be quick and nimble in their efforts to be responsive to the needs of consumers and strategize to maximize loan growth and profitability as well as member retention/loyalty for long-term sustainability.
- Explore a holistic leadership perspective for long-term loan growth and profitability
- Getting back to the basics post COVID-19…the “New Normal"
- Discover ways to create win/win/win solutions to help you capture new members/new money, particularly Millennials
- Explore key lending strategies to gain more profitable quality loans
- Find out what you can do to proactively prevent loan losses
- Understand how credit scores are calculated and how credit scores can be improved in 90 days
- Determine the best approach to build stronger relationships for profitability and member retention
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is (designed for, would best suit, is directed to, etc.) CEO’s, executive management, lending managers, collection managers, branch managers, and marketing/business development executives.
9:00am - 11:00am - Session
11:00am - 1:00pm - Break
1:00pm - 3:00pm - Session Contines
Educational Investment: $349 per person
Registration Deadline: September 18, 2020
**Login instructions will be sent one day prior to the conference.**
About the Presenter: Celeste C. Cook, CEO/founder, cuStrategies LLC
Celeste is founder and President/CEO of cuStrategies LLC. As a credit union industry strategist, Celeste provides strategic planning services, consulting services, and training programs to the credit union industry. She is a keynote and motivational speaker in addition to a consultant and trainer, and her dynamic and engaging speaking style have also made her a popular and sought-after speaker in the credit union industry. Celeste has worked in the credit union industry for 20+ years and has been a professional speaker and trainer for more than 15 years. She brings to you her credit union expertise, experience, and proven strategies as well as her passion and positive energy!!!
A refund of the amount paid, less an $70 administrative fee per registrant, will be given for all cancellations submitted via email to email@example.com ten or more business days prior to the start of the session. No refunds will be granted if the cancellation is received after that time frame. Substitutes will be accepted any time prior to the start of the program at no additional cost. Simply email an updated registration form, listing the new participant and who they will be replacing.