How long has it been since your institution has waterproofed its flood compliance program? Join us to learn the focal points of FDPA compliance examinations before the rising waters overwhelm your institution.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Recognize common examiner identified FDPA exceptions
- Understand processes to change FIRMs including LOMR and LOMA
- Determine when the detached structure exemption is applicable
- Utilize additional flood resources in determining appropriate coverage requirements
- Explain grandfathering
- Effectively prepare for your next FDPA compliance examination
Take your flood compliance expertise to the next level with this beyond-the-basics webinar. By expanding your knowledge of the Flood Disaster Protection Act, you can tackle the next flood challenge without feeling like you’re battling a rip current. This session will dive deep into the compliance expectations during your next examination, explain how to avoid the frequent violations regulators have identified, and provide guidance on navigating trip-line situations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for real estate lenders, loan processors, compliance officers, and audit personnel.
- Monitoring exercises designed to test regulator-identified exceptions
- Sample flood zone discrepancy procedures
- Flood procedure checklist
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
SPEAKER: Molly Stull, Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
Molly Stull began her career as a teller while working on her undergraduate degree and has continued working in the financial industry ever since. She has experienced the growth of a hometown bank, branch mergers, charter changes, name changes, etc. Molly has activated business resumption plans, performed secondary market quality control reviews, processed wires, filed SARs, and coordinated reviews with external auditors and examiners. Her favorite role has always been educating staff and strongly believes that if staff understands the reason for a process they will be more compelled to follow the procedures. Molly holds a bachelor’s from the University of Akron and an MBA from Ashland University.