Is your marketing keeping up with the shifting sands of consumer attitudes and behavior? Remaining relevant is harder than ever before and virtual relevance is key to reaching fickle consumers. The competition is stiff. Give your marketing game a boost with this jam-packed program.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- More clearly define how consumer behavior has shifted and ways marketing/ outreach strategies must adjust to remain relevant
- Embrace the need to empower your staff to build their personal brand digitally and provide training on how to create relationships virtually
- Adapt your culture to the new digital-first consumer and serve their financial needs
- Further understand the various social platforms (i.e., Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.) and recent changes/features you should be using
- Better measure and analyze your marketing efforts to track performance and aid with engagement and ROI calculations
It’s no secret that 2020 brought a lot of change – much of which shifted how consumers interact and engage with all types of brands. The banking industry was not immune to this evolutionary impact. More than ever, marketing strategies must adapt to these changing needs to remain relevant – not just from a product perspective, but in your marketing efforts.
Unless you’ve implemented a comprehensive digital marketing-focused strategy, the likelihood of capturing consumers’ attention will only become more challenging. Then add the growing competition of non-traditional players jostling for position, the growing trend of video, the impact of personal branding at the employee level, just to name a few. Do you need to step up your marketing game?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will focus on the marketing and retail areas. However, the insights provided will benefit business development staff (i.e., lenders and relationship managers) and senior executive leaders responsible for the institution’s strategic direction.
- Excel-based UTM “tagging” record sheet to assist in maintaining a comprehensive list of Google campaign URLs to help measure inbound website promotional activity
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
SPEAKER: Eric Cook, WSI Digital Marketing
During a successful 15-year banking career, Eric Cook was the driving force behind many of his bank’s strategic technology initiatives. In 1995 he took his community bank online, making them one of the first “hometown” banks in the nation with a web presence. When Eric left banking in 2007, he was regional president for a Michigan-based, publicly traded community bank.
Today, Eric owns his own digital marketing agency, focused on helping clients connect and engage with their customers online. A three-time contributing author to the best-selling book Digital Minds, he also serves as faculty at several banking schools around the country where he teaches financial industry professionals how to engage and build relationships online with today’s digital consumer. Eric combines hands-on experience with state-of-the-art digital marketing solutions to help clients achieve success online. He’s a national, sought-after speaker on social technology, digital strategy, and online business trends.