Write much? This session is essential for anyone who writes on the job, from entry-level staff corresponding with accountholders, to managers being groomed for leadership, to C-level executives communicating with decisionmakers. If you rely on email and traditional business documents to communicate, you cannot afford to miss out on the unique bonus that comes with this session!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Write with purpose, creating strategic, on-target business documents and email
- Compose with precision, using appropriate tone and language, correct grammar, and effective style
- Communicate powerfully and persuasively with internal and external readers
- Deliver complex information clearly
- Respond to challenging questions effectively
- Employ plain English that any reader – regardless of experience, expertise, or education – can understand
- Use a clear, convincing, conversational voice
- Write for results, persuading even the most difficult readers to act
Whether you are composing formal business documents, emails, or social media posts, the goal is to write with as much power, precision, and persuasion as possible. Scrambled sentences, grammar goofs, punctuation problems, and stylistic slipups undercut professionalism and credibility. Effective business writing is key to career advancement and organizational success. In the quest to command readers’ attention, documents that communicate clearly and convey competence always come out on top.
Don’t let ineffective writing muddle your messages, confuse your colleagues, or derail your career. Designed for those who seek real and immediate improvement in their business writing, this entertaining, instructional program delivers. A must for anyone who writes on the job, this webinar is an investment in your career and your financial institution’s assets, reputation, and future.
Bonus: Within two weeks after viewing the live or recorded webinar, each participant may submit one brief writing sample (five pages maximum) to writing coach Nancy Flynn for professional review, critique, and comments. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to receive individual guidance from a leading writing instructor!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is essential for anyone who writes on the job, from entry-level staff to C-level executives. It will benefit marketing professionals, content managers, social media directors, brand managers, loan managers, relationship managers, branch managers, and executives.
- Tip Sheet: Great Grammar in Seven Steps
- Whitepaper: Use Pronouns to Support Diversity & Inclusion
- Professional review and critique of your own writing sample
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
SPEAKER: Nancy Flynn, ePolicy Institute™, Business Writing Institute™ & Marijuana Policy Institute™
A recognized expert on workplace policy, communication, and compliance, Nancy Flynn is the founder and executive director of The ePolicy Institute, Business Writing Institute, and Marijuana Policy Institute. She provides training, writing, and consulting services to clients seeking to minimize compliance risks and maximize communication skills.
Nancy is the author of 13 books, including Writing Effective E-Mail, The ePolicy Toolkit, and The Social Media Handbook. An in-demand trainer, she conducts seminars, webinars, and one-on-one coaching for financial institutions, financial services firms, and other clients worldwide. She also serves as an expert witness in litigation related to electronic and workplace policies and procedures.