To Tuesday, March 22, 2022
Turn advocacy into action at the New York Credit Union Association's 2022 State Governmental Affairs Conference! Advocacy is a year-round effort, but this annual event is when the power of the New York credit union movement is on full display! State GAC is your chance to connect directly with some of the most influential lawmakers, regulators and insiders in New York State government.
Be an advocate for our collective future at the 2022 #StateGAC!
*Subject to change*
|Monday, March 21, 2022|
|11:30am - 12:00pm||Registration|
|12:00pm - 1:00pm||Lunch|
|12:00pm - 3:45pm||General Session|
Tuesday, March 22, 2022
|7:30am - 8:30am||Breakfast|
|9:00am - 2:30pm||**Legislative Visits|
**Due to the evolving nature of public health guidance and security restrictions at the Capitol, please understand meetings with lawmakers and other aspects of the GAC are subject to change. We appreciate your patience and flexibility.**
Location & Lodging:
Renaissance Albany Hotel
144 State Street
Albany, NY 12207
Standard Rooms: $209 per night
Executive Rooms: $229 per night
To Reserve Your Room:
- Reserve your room online; or
- Call (888) 236-2427
All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card. The hotel will not hold any reservations unless secured by one of the above methods.
Hotel Reservation Deadline: February 25, 2022
Discounted self parking of $14 per car, per day will apply.
All parking charges are the responsibility of the individual parkers.
Registrant - $159 per person
Young Professionals (credit union professionals age 39 and under) - $99 per person
Registration Deadline: March 4, 2022
A refund of the amount paid, less an $32 administrative fee per registrant, will be given for all cancellations submitted via email to email@example.com ten or more business days prior to the start of the session. No refunds will be granted if the cancellation is received after that time frame. Substitutes will be accepted any time prior to the start of the program at no additional cost. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org, listing the new participant and who they will be replacing.
COVID-19 Event Protocols:
The New York Credit Union Association is working hard to ensure our in-person events are informative and enjoyable, while providing a safe environment for our attendees, speakers, Association staff and venue staff.
- By attending any of the New York Credit Union Association’s events, you are agreeing to comply with all applicable requirements imposed by federal, state or local health authorities, as well as the venue.
- If a mask is required by the venue or by federal, state or local authorities, the Association will require attendees to wear a mask during the event when indoors. Should you forget a mask, we will have them available at registration.
- Please be respectful of other event attendees, speakers, Association staff and venue staff, and allow for appropriate social distancing when applicable.
- Please do not attend the event if you are feeling ill, you recently tested positive for COVID-19, or you had recent COVID-19 exposure. Contact us at Events.Training@nycua.org if you need to change or cancel your registration.
- Your attention to these matters is of the utmost importance, and we truly appreciate your compliance.
As COVID protocols continue to evolve, there may be circumstances beyond our control that force us to cancel or reschedule an event. You will be entitled to a refund if such an occasion arises.
NEW YORK CREDIT UNION ASSOCIATION & AFFILIATES EVENT CODE OF CONDUCT
All persons who attend NYCUA-sponsored events are expected to treat their fellow attendees and all others present in a respectful manner consistent with federal and state anti-discrimination and sexual harassment laws. Failure to do so may result in a person being banned from any and all Association events.
In the event you experience or witness conduct contrary to this policy, you are encouraged to address your concerns immediately with either the offending party, a member of your own management team, NYCUA staff or any other party in a position to be able to assist you with your concerns.
By registering for or attending this event, you agree to abide by this code of conduct.