To Friday, September 23, 2022 - 02:30pm
This conference, focused 100% on the compliance and legal issues that impact credit unions, will prepare you to navigate complex regulations.
*Subject to change*
|Thursday, September 22, 2022|
|9:00am - 10:00am||Registration|
|10:00am - 12:00pm||Session|
|12:00pm - 1:00pm||Lunch|
|1:00pm - 2:15pm||Session Continues|
|2:15pm - 2:30pm||Break|
|2:30pm - 4:30pm||Session Continues|
|5:30pm - 6:30pm||Reception|
|Friday, September 23, 2022|
|8:00am - 9:00am||Breakfast|
|9:00am - 10:30am||Session|
|10:30am - 10:45am||Break|
|10:45am - 12:00pm||Session Continues|
|12:00pm - 1:00pm||Lunch|
|1:00pm - 2:30pm||Session Continues|
Location & Lodging:
Turning Stone Resort Casino
5218 Patrick Road
Verona, NY 13478
Tower King/Double Rooms: $179 per night
To Reserve Your Room:
- Call (800) 771-7711 - Attendees should identify themselves with the New York Credit Union Association's room block to ensure that they receive the group rate.
All reservations will require a one night's room deposit (including applicable taxes and surcharges) or valid credit card to guarantee the reservation.
Hotel Reservation Deadline: Monday, August 22, 2022
Who Should Attend: Credit union compliance professionals, credit union lawyers, including outside counsel, and credit union HR professionals
- Credit Unions Up to $50 Million in Assets - $225
- Credit Unions Over $50 Million in Assets - $449
The New York Credit Union Foundation is proud to support New York credit unions with up to $50 million in assets by underwriting this special rate on Association events. To learn more about the Foundation and its programs, click here.
Registration Deadline: September 5, 2022
Complete details coming soon.
Thank you to our sponsor!
A refund of the amount paid, less an $90 administrative fee per registrant, will be given for all cancellations submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org ten or more business days prior to the start of the session. No refunds will be granted if the cancellation is received after that time frame. Substitutes will be accepted any time prior to the start of the program at no additional cost. Simply email email@example.com, listing the new participant and who they will be replacing.
COVID-19 Event Protocols:
The New York Credit Union Association is working hard to ensure our in-person events are informative and enjoyable, while providing a safe environment for our attendees, speakers, Association staff and venue staff.
- By attending any of the New York Credit Union Association’s events, you are agreeing to comply with all applicable requirements imposed by federal, state or local health authorities, as well as the venue.
- If a mask is required by the venue or by federal, state or local authorities, the Association will require attendees to wear a mask during the event when indoors. Should you forget a mask, we will have them available at registration.
- Please be respectful of other event attendees, speakers, Association staff and venue staff, and allow for appropriate social distancing when applicable.
- Please do not attend the event if you are feeling ill, you recently tested positive for COVID-19, or you had recent COVID-19 exposure. Contact us at Events.Training@nycua.org if you need to change or cancel your registration.
- Your attention to these matters is of the utmost importance, and we truly appreciate your compliance.
As COVID protocols continue to evolve, there may be circumstances beyond our control that force us to cancel or reschedule an event. You will be entitled to a refund if such an occasion arises.
NEW YORK CREDIT UNION ASSOCIATION & AFFILIATES EVENT CODE OF CONDUCT
All persons who attend NYCUA-sponsored events are expected to treat their fellow attendees and all others present in a respectful manner consistent with federal and state anti-discrimination and sexual harassment laws. Failure to do so may result in a person being banned from any and all Association events.
In the event you experience or witness conduct contrary to this policy, you are encouraged to address your concerns immediately with either the offending party, a member of your own management team, NYCUA staff or any other party in a position to be able to assist you with your concerns.
By registering for or attending this event, you agree to abide by this code of conduct.