Compliance is one of the greatest challenges credit unions face, due to complex regulations that seem to multiply every year. But as a member of the Association, you don't have to tackle the process alone.
Every year, our team of compliance experts responds to 5,000+ credit union calls and emails. We also monitor and analyze proposals, interpret final rules and separate the relevant from the redundant...all so you can focus on serving your members.
As an Association member, your credit union has automatic access to the following compliance services:
- Compliance experts available via phone helpline and email
- Email updates covering recent regulatory developments
- Numerous live and on-demand compliance webinars offered annually
- In-person compliance updates and conferences
- Access to CU PolicyPro, a database of 200+ updated and customizable policies
- Access to the InfoSight platform and the weekly InfoSight newsletter
- Online analyses of proposed and final rules
For credit unions seeking a more customized level of support, we offer Enhanced Compliance Services. For more information regarding our Enhanced Compliance Services or to request fee structure information, please contact Vice President of Compliance Mike Carter at email@example.com or (800) 342-9835, ext. 8143.