**Please note that this schedule is subject to change.**
February 27 - March 3, 2022
Join thousands of your credit union peers in Washington, D.C. to share the credit union difference with lawmakers. While we have adapted well to the digital environment, the true power of the GAC has always been all of us—CUNA, Leagues, credit unions, system partners—coming together. That's influence in action.
March 21-22, 2022
Renaissance Albany Hotel
Turn advocacy into action at the 2022 State Governmental Affairs Conference! Advocacy is a year-round effort, but this annual event is when the power of the New York credit union movement is on full display! State GAC is your chance to connect directly with some of the most influential lawmakers, regulators and insiders in New York State government.
April 7-8, 2022
Our virtual 2022 Lending School will deliver the expert insights and hands-on training you need to take your lending program to a whole new level!
June 16-19, 2022
The Sagamore Resort
Bolton Landing, NY
Come join your fellow credit union professionals and volunteers as we "get back in the New York groove" with four days of learning, networking, inspiration and relaxation!
June - September, 2022
Financial Counseling Certification Program
The Financial Counseling Certification Program (FiCEP) provides credit union staff with the skills and knowledge required to guide members to financial security.
September 22-23, 2022
The Turning Stone Resort Casino
This conference, focused 100% on the compliance and legal issues that impact credit unions, will prepare you to navigate complex regulations.
October 14-15, 2022
The Turning Stone Resort Casino
The New York Credit Union Association’s Volunteer Leadership Conference is back! This year’s event will again include peer networking, and insightful presentations designed exclusively for credit union board directors and supervisory committee members.
October 25-26, 2022
del-Lago Resort & Casino
The CEO Leadership Forum is your chance to share ideas and discuss the best ways to push our movement forward with your fellow New York credit union leaders.
November 3-4, 2022
Saratoga Casino Hotel
Saratoga Springs, NY
Calling all credit union marketers: Don't miss this interactive, entertaining conference focused exclusively on marketing trends and strategies!
COVID-19 Event Protocols:
The New York Credit Union Association is working hard to ensure our in-person events are informative and enjoyable, while providing a safe environment for our attendees, speakers, Association staff and venue staff.
- By attending any of the New York Credit Union Association’s events, you are agreeing to comply with all applicable requirements imposed by federal, state or local health authorities, as well as the venue.
- If a mask is required by the venue or by federal, state or local authorities, the Association will require attendees to wear a mask during the event when indoors. Should you forget a mask, we will have them available at registration.
- Please be respectful of other event attendees, speakers, Association staff and venue staff, and allow for appropriate social distancing when applicable.
- Please do not attend the event if you are feeling ill, you recently tested positive for COVID-19, or you had recent COVID-19 exposure. Contact us at Events.Training@nycua.org if you need to change or cancel your registration.
- Your attention to these matters is of the utmost importance, and we truly appreciate your compliance.
As COVID protocols continue to evolve, there may be circumstances beyond our control that force us to cancel or reschedule an event. You will be entitled to a refund if such an occasion arises.
NEW YORK CREDIT UNION ASSOCIATION & AFFILIATES EVENT CODE OF CONDUCT
All persons who attend NYCUA-sponsored events are expected to treat their fellow attendees and all others present in a respectful manner consistent with federal and state anti-discrimination and sexual harassment laws. Failure to do so may result in a person being banned from any and all Association events.
In the event you experience or witness conduct contrary to this policy, you are encouraged to address your concerns immediately with either the offending party, a member of your own management team, NYCUA staff or any other party in a position to be able to assist you with your concerns.
By registering for or attending our events, you agree to abide by this code of conduct.