To Friday, October 13, 2017 - 03:30pm
The tech sector is driving the financial services industry, and causing major disruption along the way. Join us for this two-day conference as we break down some of the emerging technologies that are rapidly changing the financial services industry.
This conference will leave attendees with a better understanding of fintech trends and examine how technology is impacting credit unions in New York! More importantly, attendees will learn how properly utilizing these technologies can improve efficiencies, drive brand awareness, increase member engagement and move credit unions forward!
Rivers Casino and Resort
1 Rush Street, Schenectady, NY 12305
To make your hotel reservation and to secure our preferred rate, please visit:
The Landing Hotel
Group Code: NCU1710
Hotel Rate: $145.00
Hotel Deadline: September 20, 2017
Thank you to our sponsors!
Educational Investment: $349
Registration Deadline: Friday, September 29
- Mark Sievewright, Founder & CEO, Sievewright and Associates - Presentation Thursday, Presentation Friday
- Curry Pelot, Co-Founder, FI-Navigator Corporation - No presentation Available - Copyright
- Jennifer Addabbo, Co-Founder, CU Engage - Presentation Addabbo
- Brett Bailey, Vice President, MEA Financial Enterprises, LLC - Presentation Bailey
- Karthik Sethuraman, Co-Founder and CEO, SimplyCredit - No presentation Available
- Devon Kinkead, Founder & CEO, Micronotes - Presentation Kinkead
- Atul Kamra, Managing Partner, SixThirty - Presentation Atul
- Glen Stacey, Social Media/Public Relations Specialist, Sunmark FCU - No presentation provided
- Dan Didier, Chief Security Strategist, GreyCastle Security - No presentation provided
- Bill Handel, Vice President, Research at Raddon - No presentation provided
- Blesson Abraham, Director, CMG AdvantEdge Analytics - No presentation provided
A refund of the amount paid, less an $70 administrative fee per registrant, will be given for all cancellations submitted via email to email@example.com ten or more business days prior to the start of the session. No refunds will be granted if the cancellation is received after that time frame. Substitutes will be accepted any time prior to the start of the program at no additional cost. Simply email an updated registration form, listing the new participant and who they will be replacing.