Jaeger & Flynn Associates, Inc. (JFA) is a leading regional provider of employee benefits and human resources consulting and administrative services. JFA offers innovative approaches to:
- Reducing and controlling health insurance costs
- Engaging and educating employees on how to obtain maximum value from their benefits
- Streamlining benefits and human resources administration with automated services
- Simplifying benefits and general human resources compliance management
In addition to their broker and benefits consulting services, they offer online employee self-service and communications tools, general human resources support services, and a number of other plan administration supports. They provide a concierge-type approach to helping their clients and their employees understand and make the best use of today’s complex employee benefits plans.
This webinar will cover:
- Who is JFA?
- Our priorities
- Cost effective benefits are more complex
- What does JFA offer NYCUA members?
Cost: Benefit of membership
Matt Tedeschi, Partner
Matt has over twenty years of experience in employee benefits and has been with JFA for over fifteen years. He currently manages the employee benefits programs for employers across the Northeast, including the New York Credit Union Association program.