To Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 11:30am
Credit Union Reality Check keeps collaboration at the forefront. Three credit union leagues – MD|DC, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania – have come together to promote sharing and networking among credit unions, all while learning from today’s industry experts.
What to Expect:
We're bringing you eight speakers who will address some of the most pressing issues in today's credit union world. Along with that, we have plenty of networking time to have fun while getting to know your peers from other states as well as interact with our sponsors.
You can expect to find the answers to:
- How do you create a culture of giving and collaboration at your credit union?
- What will the credit union movement look like in 2025?
- Are you really as influential as you think?
- Is your commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace where it should be?
More important take-aways:
- Speed up the time it takes to reach your goals.
- Learn insights from big data that benefit your membership and your revenue.
- Find out what is causing disruption in the financial world and take steps to prepare and prevent disruption at your credit union.
- How to show up every day as the best version of yourself in order to get the best from those you lead.
All of our sessions are general sessions, so you won't miss a thing. The schedule is fast-paced and packed full of opportunities to learn, but you will still have time for relaxing, networking, and having fun. Whether you are a CEO, Board Official or Member, or Branch Manager, there is something at Credit Union Reality Check for you.
Valley Forge Casino Resort
1160 1st Avenue
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406