To Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Despite some major legal and regulatory victories that have occurred in the past year, the laws and regulations that are affecting credit unions are still incredibly complex to navigate. That’s why the New York Credit Union Association is hosting the 2018 Compliance & Legal Conference at the Turning Stone Resort Casino.
Come join compliance experts, attorneys and your peers from throughout the state for this interactive and informative two-day conference that will tackle some of the most pressing legal and regulatory issues facing New York’s credit unions!
Turning Stone Resort Casino
5218 Patrick Rd.
Verona, New York 13478
The following room rates are confirmed:
|Tower-King Non Smoking||$ 165.00|
The Oneida Indian Nation currently levies taxes and surcharges of 10.75% per room, per night. These taxes and surcharges are subject to change without prior notice.
Attendees are responsible for making their own reservations and paying for their own rooms, room taxes and incidental charges. Attendees may make room reservations by calling TSRC’s toll free number 1-800-771-7711 by Friday, August 10, 2018. To ensure attendees receive the group rate, attendees should identify themselves as with the New York Credit Union Association room block. All individual reservations will require a one night’s room deposit (including applicable taxes and surcharges) or valid credit card to guarantee the reservation. TSRC accepts major credit cards and advance deposits equal to the first night’s rate. Individuals may cancel their room reservations up to 48 hours prior to arrival. Cancellations made after this time will result in a forfeiture of the deposit (including applicable taxes and surcharges).
Member Credit Unions: $249
Non-Affiliate Credit Unions: $349
- James Amanatides, AVP HRCC and Jennifer L. Barry, General Counsel, JFA Connect - Handouts
- Linda Bow, Director of Compliance, New York Credit Union Association - Handouts
- Michael Lieberman, VP Governmental Affairs, New York Credit Union Association - Handouts
- Henry Meier, General Counsel, New York Credit Union Association - Handouts
- Carlos Molina, Risk Management Consultant, Business Protection Risk Management, CUNA Mutual Group - Handouts
- Charles J. Nerko and Mark C. Svalina, Attorneys at Law, Vedder Price P.C. - Handouts
- Thomas O'Donnell, Partner, CPA and Frank Ferrucci, Partner, CPA, Wojeski & Company CPAs - Handouts
- Marijuana Related Businesses Panel - Bow Handouts - Meier Handouts
A refund of the amount paid, less an $50 administrative fee per registrant, will be given for all cancellations submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org ten or more business days prior to the start of the session. No refunds will be granted if the cancellation is received after that time frame. Substitutes will be accepted any time prior to the start of the program at no additional cost. Simply email an updated registration form, listing the new participant and who they will be replacing.