While ACH payment risk can’t be eliminated, strategies can be implemented to limit it. Using real-life scenarios, this program will identify risks associated with originating and receiving ACH payments and cover ten important tips to mitigate your institution’s risk.
- Five primary types of risk associated with ACH payment processing
- Ancillary risks related to ACH payment processing
- ACH rule requirements for managing origination risk
- Effective risk management strategies and controls by risk type
- Using a real-life scenario, identify risks and apply appropriate mitigation techniques to limit potential loss
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- 10 tips to effectively manage ACH payment risks
- Employee training log
- NEW: Interactive Quiz to measure staff learning
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for ACH operations staff, risk/compliance staff, auditors, and those individuals with the AAP and/or APRP accreditation.
SPEAKER: Shelly Sipple, EPCOR
Shelly Sipple, AAP, joined EPCOR in 2005 following an 11-year career with the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. As EPCOR’s Director of ACH Rules Education & Certifications, she designs and conducts education programs in support of ACH to over 2,300 financial institutions and corporate members. Shelly presents at regional and national industry conferences as an ACH payments expert and received her Accredited ACH Professional designation in October 2006. She is an active member of NACHA’s Rules Enforcement Panel and AAP Blue Ribbon Panel. Shelly holds a Bachelor’s in Business Education.