Although an RDFI’s role in the ACH Network is to primarily follow the ODFI’s instructions, there are unique processing situations that aren’t so cut and dried. Don’t get stuck next time a complicated ACH exception item presents itself at your RDFI. Learn to ask accountholders specific questions to get to the underlying problem and improve your troubleshooting abilities. With this timely webinar, you’ll learn how to properly investigate and respond to complex ACH return and exception challenges to maintain compliance with the ACH Rules and mitigate risk and loss.
- RDFI responsibilities under the ACH rules
- Troubleshooting tips for complex ACH challenges
- How to respond to and mitigate potential risk and loss
- Review of the National System of Fines process
- How and when to submit a Report of Possible ACH Rules Violation
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Troubleshooting tips to resolve accountholder disputes
- Employee training log
- NEW – Interactive quiz
SPEAKER: Shelly Sipple, EPCOR
Shelly Sipple, AAP, joined EPCOR in 2005 following an 11-year career with the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. As EPCOR’s Director of ACH Rules Education & Certifications, she designs and conducts education programs in support of ACH to over 2,300 financial institutions and corporate members. Shelly presents at regional and national industry conferences as an ACH payments expert and received her Accredited ACH Professional designation in October 2006. She is an active member of NACHA’s Rules Enforcement Panel and AAP Blue Ribbon Panel. Shelly holds a Bachelor’s in Business Education.