Missed the live conference? This session is available on-demand through October 7th.
What can credit unions do in today’s challenging economic landscape to maximize quality loan growth, profitability, and retention?
Explore what you can do to Increase Loan Growth, Profitability, and Member Retention Post COVID-19
Successful credit unions must continue to rethink, outthink, and innovate to ensure long-term sustainability in today’s uncertain economic landscape. Explore innovative strategies and programs that have proven to increase quality loan opportunities, profitability, and membership growth in challenging times. Discover ways to help your members during and post COVID-19 that will help cultivate stronger relationships with members, create more employee engagement, and open more doors of opportunity for growth.
- Explore the best approach to increase loan growth and profitability
- Learn what you can do to cultivate a proactive lending philosophy that can lead to more loan opportunities and increased member loyalty
- Explore the fallout of COVID-19 and how you can help your members post COVID-19
- Find out how you can do to engage your members, build stronger relationships, and help prevent potential loan losses on the frontline
- Learn what you can do to become a Financial Solutions Partner to increase profitable quality loans as well as minimize delinquencies and losses
- Learn how to use the credit report to gain more loan opportunities and build member loyalty
- Determine how to evaluate risk without using the credit score
- Explore a Credit Score Analysis Program to help members improve their credit score (especially post COVID-19)
- Identify key predictors of bankruptcy as well as other high-risk factors to make better loan decisions
- Determine the best approach to close high-risk members to manage delinquencies and loan losses
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is (designed for, would best suit, is directed to, etc.) CEO’s, executive management, lending managers, lending staff, branch managers, and marketing/business development staff as well as other frontline staff
9:00am - 11:00am - Session
11:00am - 1:00pm - Break
1:00pm - 3:00pm - Session Continues
- Live Conference - $349 per person
- On-Demand Conference (Available through October 7) - $329 per person
- Six or More Participants - 15% discount for each participant (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive this rate)
Registration Deadline for On-Demand Session: October 1, 2021
**Login instructions will be sent one day prior to the conference.**
About The Presenter – Celeste C. Cook, CEO/Founder, cuStrategies LLC
Celeste is founder and President/CEO of cuStrategies LLC. As a credit union industry strategist, Celeste provides strategic planning services, consulting services, and training programs to the credit union industry. She is a keynote and motivational speaker in addition to a consultant and trainer, and her dynamic and engaging speaking style have also made her a popular and sought-after speaker in the credit union industry.
Celeste has worked in the credit union industry for 20+ years and has been a professional speaker and trainer for more than 15 years. She brings to you her credit union expertise, experience, and proven strategies as well as her passion and dynamic speaking style that is engaging and filled with positive energy!!!
A refund of the amount paid, less an $70 administrative fee per registrant, will be given for all cancellations submitted via email to email@example.com ten or more business days prior to the start of the session. No refunds will be granted if the cancellation is received after that time frame. Substitutes will be accepted any time prior to the start of the program at no additional cost. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org, listing the new participant and who they will be replacing.