This eye-opening, introductory-level session will go behind the scenes of debit card processing. It will explore the payments industry, explain who the players are, and delve into everyday transactions.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Differentiate between single- and dual-message transactions
- Understand the roles of key players
- Analyze your debit card revenue by brand and transaction type
- Compare your debit card data to industry norms
- Evaluate the pros and cons of consumer payment options available today
Processor, network, issuer, acquirer, and PAN are among the multitude of terms and acronyms used in the card payments industry. Who, or what, are they? What role does each organization play in the payment system?
To a consumer a card transaction simply works – and very quickly! But how? Pull back the curtain and look at the entities involved in a transaction, learn the critical part each one plays, and discover why so many payment options exist today.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This interesting webinar is designed for staff who manage the day-to-day operations for debit card issuers. It’s also ideal for anyone who wants an in-depth view into the billions of transactions consumers take for granted every day.
- Spreadsheet to easily track revenue and expenses for your debit card program
- List of industry resources to help you stay up to date
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
SPEAKER: Diana Kern, SHAZAM, Inc.
Diana Kern began her career with SHAZAM in 1995. Her broad experience helps her comprehend a financial institution’s inner workings, apply her vast knowledge of the payments industry, and train payment participants on products and services, including ATMs, ATM cards, nationally-branded debit cards, and ACH services. Diana helps clients navigate the ever-changing world of EFT services by providing a detail-oriented focus when explaining individual concepts and specifics. She earned the Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) designation in 1998.