Cross selling is key to growth and accountholder retention. This hands-on program will explain what cross selling is, what it is not, and why it is a MUST!
You’ll receive tools, step-by-step instructions, and sample scripts that will expand and enhance your cross-selling skills.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Turn accountholders into your biggest fans – the keys to gaining referrals through cross selling
- Use the “accountholder advocate” approach to intelligent cross selling
- Understand accountholder needs and buying preferences
- Discover the positive impact of effective cross selling on long-term retention
It is a proven fact that the more products and services accountholders own, the more loyal they become. With competition from both traditional and non-traditional sources increasing at exponential rates, it has never been more important to gain and retain satisfied accountholders. Because of these and other market-driven factors, cross selling must become a top priority. However, cross selling for the wrong reason can do more harm than good! This webinar will provide tools to empower staff to cross sell effectively and intelligently. From discovery to delivery, you will learn to increase accountholder retention while gaining growth opportunities through favorable referrals.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for frontline staff, supervisors, service representatives, and business development personnel.
- Four foundational tools to build a successful cross-selling platform
- C.L.I.E.N.T. system: easy step-by-step approach to keep cross-selling efforts on track
- Customizable script template to initiate successful cross-selling conversations
- Case study to help you determine and deliver personalized solutions
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
SPEAKER: Tim Tivis, Pinnacle Training Group
Tim Tivis is the founder and CEO of Pinnacle Training Group, which specializes in sales, leadership, business development, and staff performance training. A successful entrepreneur for over 35 years, Tim has established businesses in financial services, data management software, training, and consulting.
Tim has developed hundreds of hours of training materials, including three books and six video training series, and has successfully worked with numerous industries, especially banking and financial services. He has written numerous articles, including for the Texas Independent Banker and the Entrepreneurial Exchange. Currently, Tim is an instructor in the Rawls College of Business at Texas Tech University, teaching business development and interpersonal skills development to master’s and undergraduate students.