How much do you know about Same Day ACH, RTP, and the FedNow Service?
Has your financial institution adopted them? Will it? Get the details, readiness checklists, and reference materials with this timely webinar.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Determine the difference between a payment app and a payment system
- Define the participants and transaction flow in the Same Day ACH, RTP, and FedNow payment systems
- Compare and contrast key features of Same Day ACH, RTP, and FedNow, including funds availability requirements and legal framework
- Describe the benefits of Same Day ACH, RTP, and FedNow
- Identify considerations for determining which payment system(s) to participate in
Get ready for a US payments transformation as emerging payments, such as Same Day ACH, RTP, and the FedNow Service, are on the way to becoming commonplace. Before choosing which of these your financial institution will use, you should understand the basics. This webinar will examine key features and benefits of these popular emerging payment systems, including a high-level overview of how transactions flow, use cases, funds availability requirements, and legal framework. Participants will walk away with facts and resources for planning or enhancing digital services with these safe, instant, and data-rich emerging payment options.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for decision-makers and staff in treasury/cash management, risk management, electronic payment services, operations, and information technology.
- Readiness checklists and reference materials for Same Day ACH, RTP, and FedNow Service
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
Shelly Sipple, AAP, APRP, NCP
Shelly Sipple joined EPCOR in 2005 following an 11-year career with the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. As EPCOR’s Senior Director of Certifications & Continuing Education, she designs and conducts education programs in support of ACH to over 2,000 financial institutions and corporate members. Shelly presents at regional and national industry conferences as an ACH payments expert. She received her Accredited ACH Professional designation in October 2006, her Accredited Payments Risk Professional (APRP) in March 2018, and the National Check Professional (NCP) certification in May 2019. She is an active member of Nacha’s APRP Oversight Panel and holds a bachelor’s in Business Education.