American consumers continue to need reliable financial advice from budgeting to navigating financial hardships. The Financial Counseling Certification Program (FiCEP) provides credit union staff with the skills and knowledge required to guide members to financial security.
With certified CU financial counselors on staff, credit unions are better able to:
- Help those experiencing financial difficulties
- Demonstrate the credit union difference
- Attract new members
- Grow product and service revenue
- Reduce delinquencies and charge-offs
Financial counseling is one of the most empowering, life-changing services a credit union can offer. That's why we're proud to bring an enhanced version of CUNA's Financial Counseling Certification Program (FiCEP) to our member credit unions.
Enhanced FiCEP combines the affordability and convenience of a self-study program with the group, hands-on approach and networking of an off-site CUNA School. And by successfully completing the program, credit union professionals can become Certified Credit Union Financial Counselors.
- Eight-module curriculum presented in eight webinars
- New for 2021: One book and one proctored exam
- Printed self-study materials provided
- Instruction, review and opportunities for networking
- Certification received after successful completion of both exams
Registration Deadline: May 14, 2021
Questions? Please contact Events and Training at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 342-9835, ext. 8546.
Enhanced FiCEP is provided through the Association's partnership with REAL Solutions.