CUNA Self-Study Certificate Programs
Your credit union has talented people. Enhance their skills and capabilities with CUNA's on-demand, flexible, self-study credit union training.
When your staff, managers and volunteers grow their talents with CUNA's Self-Study Certificate Programs, your credit union reaps the rewards of member satisfaction, better workplace morale and enhanced employee retention:
Credit union-specific courses are created by CUNA, the credit union experts.
Staff members study at their own pace, on their own schedule.
Comprehensive training programs are listed on CUNA's website, including:
- Staff Training and Recognition (STAR) Programs
- Management Enrichment Training (Merit) Programs
Select STAR and MERIT courses are recommended for college credit for students who pass proctored, college-level exams.
- CU Advance
- Regulatory Training and Certification (RegTraC)
- Financial Counseling Certification Program (FiCEP)
- Volunteer Achievement Program (VAP)
- Volunteer Certification Program
For more information, contact us.