Convention is the place to connect with hundreds of New York credit union leaders and build awareness about your unique offerings. With five hours of exclusive, dedicated EXPO time—plus receptions, education sessions, networking events and much more—it's one of the best investments you'll make all year! To claim your space, simply complete the following steps.
1. Choose your level of participation. (Click the links below to jump to a specific opportunity.)
- Exhibit in our EXPO
- Advertise on the Convention website
- Invest in Event-Wide Sponsorship
- Supplementary Sponsorships
- Participate in the Silent Auction
- Support the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals Wine Pull
- Play in the CUNA Mutual Group Golf Tournament to Benefit the New York Credit Union Foundation
- Sponsor the CUNA Mutual Group Golf Tournament to Benefit the New York Credit Union Foundation
- Sponsor Bingo to benefit CUPAC
- Sponsor the Chair's Testimonial Reception
2. pdf Submit the required forms and materials (1.72 MB) by the indicated deadlines.
3. Make hotel reservations by April 30.
4. Explore this website, including the Exhibitor Agenda, for more information about Convention.
Available for $2,000, our exhibit booths include:
- 6' deep x 10' wide exhibit space
- 8' high draped back wall and 3' high draped side walls
- One 6' skirted table, two chairs and one wastebasket
- Registration for two company representatives (additional representatives are $200 each), which includes access to Convention events
- Convention App listing with company name, business description, contact name, phone numbers and a link to your company website
- 24-hour security in the exhibit hall
Make an impact with this impressive space on our Convention homepage. Your ad will run through Convention so purchase early for the greatest amount of exposure. Advertising instructions: Ad should be a full-color image (.png preferred) that is exactly 1170 pixels wide by 300 pixels high. Send by email to email@example.com.
With our event-wide sponsorship packages, your organization can enjoy high visibility and valuable brand presence throughout Convention.
Premier Sponsorship: $4,000
- Your organization will be listed as a Premier Sponsor on all general signage and printed materials, during all general sessions and on general session screen presentation backgrounds.
- Your representative(s) will have the opportunity to present a 60-minute educational break-out session between 2:15 and 4:30 p.m. on Friday, June 14 or from 12:45 9 to 1:45 p.m. on Saturday, June 15.
- Your organization will participate as a sponsor for the exclusive one hour invitation only CEO reception on Thursday afternoon from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Your organization will receive a double booth (6' x 20') in a premier EXPO location and will be provided with full registration for four organization representatives.
- Your organization will receive one ad on the Convention website home page.
- Your organization's promotional materials will be placed in registration bags (approx. 750 pieces needed).
- Your organization will receive booth signage and badge ribbons identifying you as a Premier Sponsor.
- Your organization will receive recognition on the Convention website homepage as a Premier Sponsor of the 2019 Annual Meeting & Convention.
Contributing Sponsorship: $3,000
- Your organization will be listed as a Contributing Sponsor on all signage and printed materials, at all events, during all general sessions and on general session screen presentation backgrounds.
- Your organization will receive a booth (6' x 10') in a preferred EXPO location and will be provided with full registration for two organization representatives.
- Your organization will receive an ad on the Convention website home page.
- Your organization will receive booth signage and badge ribbons identifying you as a Sponsor.
- Your organization’s One-page flyer or promo piece will be inserted in each Convention bag (approx. 750 pieces needed).
- Your organization will receive recognition on the Convention website homepage as a Contributing Sponsor of the 2019 Annual Meeting & Convention.
We are also pleased to offer the following supplementary sponsorship opportunities, which may be purchased in addition to an EXPO booth or an event-wide sponsorship. Your organization will be highlighted as the provider of the following items, some of which are used throughout Convention.
Saturday Evening Gala: $2,500 (1 Available)
Highlight your company at our signature Convention event. Tabletop signs with your logo on each table, at our open bar, verbal recognition and an opportunity to briefly speak, recognition on website, phone app and all other sponsor signage.
Convention bags: $3,500 (exclusive)
Your organization’s logo will be featured on the Convention bags distributed to all attendees. (The Convention logo will also be featured.)
Name badges and lanyards: $3,000 (exclusive) - SOLD!
Your organization’s logo will be featured on the Convention name badges and lanyards, which are worn by all attendees and are required for admittance into all events. (The Convention logo will also be featured.)
Convention Mobile App & Phone Charging Station: $3,000 - (exclusive)
Our highly used Convention app is prime real estate for your company. Sponsorship includes promoted posts and a push notification and sponsorship signage. Your logo will be displayed at the phone charging station during the four days of Convention.
Convention Give-away: $3,000 - SOLD!
Your organization's logo will be featured on the Convention Give-away distributed to all attendees.
Registration bag flyers/promotional piece: $500
One-page flyer or promo piece will be inserted in each Convention bag (approx. 750 pieces needed).
Required Forms & Materials
All Convention exhibitors and sponsors should submit the following forms and materials by the indicated deadlines.
By May 13
- Submit pdf Exhibitor & Sponsor Registration Form (1.72 MB) and agreement and payment. (Forms will have detailed instructions.)
- E-mail a Word document with your organization’s full name, address, web address, telephone number(s), contact name(s) and a 30-word company description for the Convention app to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sponsors only should e-mail a high-resolution organization logo, minimum 300 dpi (preferred file format: Illustrator CS2 .eps.), to email@example.com or mail the file on CD to New York Credit Union Association, Attn: 2018 Annual Meeting & Convention, 1021 Watervliet-Shaker Road, Albany, NY 12205.
By May 31
- All Premier Sponsors should mail 750 pieces of promotional collateral to the Association at the address listed above for inclusion in Convention registration bags.
Have questions? Contact the Association’s events and training team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 342-9835, ext. 8546.
We look forward to seeing you at Convention!