Association Board of Director Elections
In accordance with the bylaws, four (4) Association Director positions will be seated at the 2020 Annual Membership Meeting scheduled for June 14, 2020. Association Directors are elected to a three (3) year term.
Four (4) positions are the result of expiring seats among the following governance categories:
||Number of Directors
|Up to $25M
Nominee must hold one of the following positions at an affiliated credit union:
- Next Level Senior Manager
- Voting Director
2020 Nomination and Election Process Timeline
- Completed nominations must be received by the Association by April 15, 2020
- Elections will begin on May 8, 2020 and conclude on June 4, 2020
- Elected individuals will be seated at the 2020 Association Annual Membership Meeting scheduled for June 14, 2020.
- Candidates will be advised of the election results prior to the Annual Meeting.
If you have any questions, please contact the Association's Office of General Counsel at 800-342-9835, ext. 8144, or via email
Online Nomination for Association Board of Director Position