Financial counseling is one of the most empowering, life-changing services a credit union can offer. That's why we're proud to bring an enhanced version of CUNA's Financial Counseling Certification Program (FiCEP) to our member credit unions.
Enhanced FiCEP combines the affordability and convenience of a self-study program with the group, hands-on approach and networking of an off-site CUNA School. And by successfully completing the program, credit union professionals can become Certified Credit Union Financial Counselors.
- Eight-module curriculum presented in eight webinars
- Two in-person proctored exams, covering four modules each
- Printed self-study materials provided
- In-person exam sessions also include instruction, review and opportunities for networking
- Certification received after successful completion of both exams
Registration Deadline: Friday, April 5, 2019
Questions? Please contact Events and Training at email@example.com or (800) 342-9835, ext. 8546.
Enhanced FiCEP is provided through the Association's partnership with REAL Solutions.