2020 Statewide College Scholarship Program
Members apply for three scholarships with one application!
Thanks to the New York Credit Union Association's College Scholarship Program, your credit union can help make the dream of higher education a reality for young members! With just one application, college-bound members are able to easily apply for up to three scholarships:
- The Association's Statewide College Scholarship Program;
- Your credit union's scholarship (if you choose to offer one); and
- Your Chapter scholarship (if one is offered).
The College Scholarship Program is a simple, cost-effective way to build lasting relationships with young credit union members. Here's how to participate:
- Visit the Association's College Scholarship Program Form.
- Choose your participation level.
- Participate in our Statewide College Scholarship program, allow us to administer your own scholarship, or choose both!
- If your local Chapter offers a scholarship, applicants will automatically be considered for that scholarship as well!
- Submit payment and promote the program to your members.
- Collect completed scholarship applications directly from eligible members and submit them to the Association.
The Association will handle the rest. We'll also provide you with marketing graphics and other materials to help you promote the program. Use the links below to get started!