Members apply for three scholarships with one application!
Thanks to the New York Credit Union Association's College Scholarship Program, your credit union can help make the dream of higher education a reality for young members! With just one application, college-bound members are able to easily apply for up to three scholarships:
- The Association's Statewide College Scholarship Program;
- Your credit union's scholarship (if you choose to offer one); and
- Your Chapter scholarship (based on chapter participation).
The College Scholarship Program is a simple, cost-effective way to build lasting relationships with young credit union members. Here's how to participate:
- Register for the Association's College Scholarship Program.
- Choose your participation level.
- Participate in our Statewide College Scholarship program, allow us to administer your own scholarship, or choose both!
- If your local Chapter offers a scholarship, applicants will automatically be considered for that scholarship as well!
- Promote the program to your members.
The Association will handle the rest. We'll also provide you with marketing graphics and other materials to help you promote the program. Use the links below to get started!
- Are you a coordinator for the Scholarship Program? Click here!
- Are you a Chapter leader interested in offering a Chapter scholarship? Click here!
- Want to learn how the Association can assist with administering your credit union's own scholarship? Click here!
2020 Statewide College Scholarship Winners
Thanks to 73 credit unions and eight chapters, the New York Credit Union Association is awarding $30,000 in college scholarships to 48 bright, hardworking young credit union members. The scholarships range from $250 to $1,750. The recipients were the top scorers among the over 1,000 applications submitted by credit unions across the state. Students were scored on their academic performance, extracurricular activities, honors, community service, leadership and writing.
|Samantha Barbera - Teachers FCU||Sabina Kalata - Polish & Slavic FCU||Mateusz Pienkowski - Polish & Slavic FCU||Alexandra Szmacinski - Polish & Slavic FCU|
|Urszula Bednarski - Polish & Slavic FCU||Danielle Klem - ServU FCU||Gabriela Pigan - Polish & Slavic FCU||Skylar Ulrich - Bethpage FCU|
|Julia Beutel - Niagara Regional FCU||Jennifer Klix - Empower FCU||Natalia Potrapeluk - Polish & Slavic FCU||Alexa Vargas - Teachers FCU|
|Annabella Bogart - Lockport Schools FCU||Julia Lemanski - Polish & Slavic FCU||Alicia Prainito - Nassau Financial FCU||Natalie Walsh - Teachers FCU|
|David Ciesla - Polish & Slavic FCU||Emmy Li - Olean Area FCU||Dominick Rosiak - Polish & Slavic FCU||Anya Wansha - Ukrainian FCU|
|Miles Compani - SEFCU||Honorata Lubecka - Polish & Slavic FCU||Alec Schrader - Inner Lakes FCU||Victoria Wilenska - Polish & Slavic FCU|
|Caitlyn Cyrek - Sisters Hospital EFCU||Matthew Lyon - Sidney FCU||Devin Scotch - SEFCU||Christina Yakaboski - Teachers FCU|
|Marcin Czaplinski - Polish & Slavic FCU||Amber McComb - Teachers FCU||Dylan Scriven - Greater Chautauqua FCU||Skylar Yerdon - Empower FCU|
|Jessica Dawson - The Summit FCU||Jessemia Meekins - SEFCU||Supriya Sharma - Hudson Valley CU||Kelsey Young - Sidney FCU|
|Theodore DeGuzman - Hudson Valley CU||Alli Miller - Sidney FCU||Madga Slowakiewicz - Polish & Slavic FCU|
|Adrian D'Souza - Hudson Valley CU||Sarah Multer - Bethpage FCU||Madison Smith - Olean Area FCU|
|Molly FitzGibbons - Oswego County FCU||Anthony Orlando - Bethpage FCU||Gregory Sofield - Bethpage FCU|
|Hailey Goudy - Syracuse Fire Department EFCU||Annalea Passeggiata - Bethpage FCU||Jeri Stiklickas - Bethpage FCU|