- Oct. 30, 2020: Deadline to register and submit payment for the 2021 program
- Jan. 8, 2021: Deadline for students to submit applications to credit unions
- Jan. 22, 2021 Deadline to submit completed scholarship applications to the New York Credit Union Association
- Late April - Early May 2021: Your credit union will receive notification regarding 2021 winners and awards.
- Scholarship application - Coming Soon
- Memo to applicants - Coming Soon
- Promotional poster (PDF format, 22x28) - Coming Soon
- pdf Promotional poster (1.40 MB) (PDF format, 11x17)
- pdf Promotional flyer (922 KB) (print-quality PDF format)
- pdf Scholarship logo (112 KB) (high-resolution)
- image Web banner (132 KB) (870x300)
- image Web banner (64 KB) (600x162)
- image Web button (38 KB)
- document Sample newsletter article (15 KB)
- document Sample news release (12 KB)
- document Sample letter to Schools (13 KB)
- document Sample letter to sponsor groups/SEGs (13 KB)
- Credit Union Coordinator best practices - Coming Soon
- spreadsheet Applicant Listing Template (9 KB)
Click here to participate in the New York Credit Union Association's 2021 Statewide College Scholarship Program.
Scholarship Program Pricing
|Asset Size||Statewide Program||Credit Union Program|
|Less Than $20 Million||$100||$50|
|$100 Million-$1 Billion||$400||$200|
|More Than $1 Billion||$400||$250|
Watch for notification in Late April - Early May regarding our 2021 winners!
Offer your own scholarships!
If your credit union or chapter would like to offer your own scholarship(s) as well, we'll provide you with a list of your credit union's top 10 applicants for a nominal fee. Click here for additional details on the Credit Union program.
If you would like to receive more than your top 10 scores, you can make that request when sending your credit union's/chapter's completed applications to the Association. The cost for additional scores is $3.00 per score, which will be billed upon receipt of the request.
Need assistance? Simply contact Heather D'Arcy at email@example.com or call (800) 342-9835, ext. 8127.