- Nov. 1, 2019: Deadline to register and submit payment for the 2020 program
- Jan. 10, 2020: Deadline for students to submit applications to credit unions
- Jan. 24, 2020: Deadline to submit completed scholarship applications to the New York Credit Union Association
- Late April - Early May 2020: Your credit union will receive notification regarding 2020 winners and awards.
- pdf Scholarship application print form (1015 KB) (to be printed/copied and distributed to applicants; completed forms should be returned to your credit union); pdf Scholarship application online form (1.13 MB) (to be shared with applicants electronically)
- document Memo to applicants (16 KB) (to be distributed with applications)
- Promotional poster (PDF format, 22x28) Note: Your credit union will receive two 11x17 printed posters by mail once your registration is processed.
- pdf Promotional flyer (218 KB) (print-quality PDF format)
- image Scholarship logo (1.26 MB) (high-resolution)
- image Web banner (1.26 MB)
- document Sample newsletter article (17 KB)
- document Sample news release (14 KB)
- document Sample letter to Schools (15 KB)
- document Sample letter to sponsor groups/SEGs (15 KB)
- document Credit Union Coordinator best practices (61 KB)
- Applicant Listing Template
Mail Applications To :
New York Credit Union Association
1021 Watervliet-Shaker Road
Albany, New York 12205
The Association will only accept applications that are received directly from the participating credit unions.
Watch for notification in Late April - Early May regarding our 2020 winners!
Offer your own scholarships!
If your credit union or chapter would like to offer your own scholarship(s) as well, we'll provide you with a list of your credit union's top 10 applicants for a nominal fee.
Need assistance? Simply contact Heather D'Arcy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 342-9835, ext. 8127.