- **Due to COVID-19, the SAT/PSAT/ACT transcript is not required for 2021.**
Jan. 8, 2021: Deadline for students to submit applications
Late April - Early May 2021: Your credit union will receive notification regarding 2021 winners and awards.
1. The applicant must save and complete the pdf 2021 Scholarship Application (724 KB) . Please download and save the application before you complete the form.
2. Obtain a Credit Union Verification Code from your credit union to verify eligibility.
3. The applicant and his/her parent or guardian must complete the Certification and Release Authorization on the last page of the application.
4. Please save the following as three separate files (PDFs or Word Documents):
- Scholarship Application
- High School Transcript and SAT/PSAT/ACT Scores
- You must complete all of the required information and upload all of the required documents before clicking save. Once you click save, you will not be able to go back and add or edit your submission.
- Please fill out your name and email address for both the Nominee and Nominated By sections.
- Please disregard the Reasons for Nomination section.
6. When your application has been successfully submitted, you will see the message "Nomination successfully saved."
If you have any trouble submitting your application, please contact Heather D'Arcy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (800) 342-9835 ext. 8127.