Friday, June 12
Conference Center Ballroom
The Lake Placid Conference Center
5:00 – 6:30 p.m.
Investment: $75 or more
Every year, hundreds of Convention attendees gather at the Silent Auction tables to bid on great items and help raise money for CUPAC, the state political action committee for credit unions. Coveted items and friendly competition make this event a highlight each year...and 2020 will be no exception!
Thanks to the generosity of numerous credit unions, exhibitors and Convention attendees, tables will be filled with vacation packages, dinner and entertainment tickets, home technology, sporting equipment, jewelry, sporting event tickets, gift baskets and much more.
All EXCEL 20 exhibitors and sponsors are asked to donate an item valued at $75 or more for the CUPAC Silent Auction.
Suggested items to donate
- Electronic equipment
- Gift baskets
- Handbags and accessories
- Hotel or travel packages
- Sporting equipment
- Theatre and arts tickets
- Sporting event tickets
Auction participation instructions
- Please complete and submit the CUPAC Auction Donor Form by email using the instructions provided. Be sure to indicate where noted if you prefer to donate cash and have the Association purchase an item on your behalf.
- Mail or deliver your auction item using one of the following options:
- Mail your item to the New York Credit Union Association, Attn: CUPAC, 1021 Watervliet-Shaker Road, Albany, NY 12205. Important: Mailed items must be received by May 15.
- Hand-deliver your auction item to the Convention registration area by 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, June, 11.
- If you prefer to send a monetary contribution, Heather D'Arcy will contact you to arrange for appropriate funds transfer.
CUPAC is the state’s credit union political action committee. Individual contributions to CUPAC are used to support credit union-friendly candidates who are running for state office. Contributions to CUPAC are not tax-deductible. Contributions are strictly voluntary, and you have the right to refuse to contribute without reprisal. Rules for state political fundraising require us to record the name and address of anyone who donates more than $99. Contributions to CUPAC will be directed in a nonpartisan fashion to candidates who support a pro-credit union agenda and reflect the ideals and values of the credit union movement.