To be as successful as possible, your credit union must be as effective as possible. Whether you're pursuing new members, protecting your tax status or implementing a complex regulation, having the right people and resources behind you makes all the difference.
That's the benefit of Association membership.
As an Association member, your credit union has unlimited access to industry experts, proven resources and personal support. From advocacy and compliance to education and outreach, every service we provide is designed to minimize your burden and maximize your impact.
Association membership is also your gateway to the greater credit union community, where you can leverage peer cooperation and help shape the future of our movement. From regional chapters to national peer groups, there are countless ways to get involved.
The New York Credit Union Association released the results of the organization’s 2020 Membership Survey, which included feedback from 69 credit union leaders, representing approximately a quarter of the Association’s membership.
Highlights from the survey responses include:
- 97% of respondents said NYCUA was succeeding in its mission: Advancing the credit union movement by advocating, educating, uniting and supporting the interests of all credit unions statewide.
- 97% of respondents said NYCUA membership was valuable to their credit union.
- 97% of respondents said they were satisfied with NYCUA membership.
- 97% of respondents said NYCUA is effective at supporting credit unions.
- 95% of respondents said NYCUA is effective at uniting the credit union movement.
- 94% of respondents said NYCUA is an effective advocate.
- 94% of respondents said NYCUA is an effective educator of New York’s credit unions.
- Respondents said compliance is the most utilized support service offered by NYCUA.
Questions about Association membership? Please contact our Member Relations team at (800) 342-9835, ext 8546 or firstname.lastname@example.org.