To be as successful as possible, your credit union must be as effective as possible. Whether you're pursuing new members, protecting your tax status or implementing a complex regulation, having the right people and resources behind you makes all the difference.
That's the benefit of Association membership.
As an Association member, your credit union has unlimited access to industry experts, proven resources and personal support. From advocacy and compliance to education and outreach, every service we provide is designed to minimize your burden and maximize your impact.
Association membership is also your gateway to the greater credit union community, where you can leverage peer cooperation and help shape the future of our movement. From regional chapters to national peer groups, there are countless ways to get involved.
The New York Credit Union Association released the results of the organization’s 2021 Membership Survey, which included feedback from 44 credit union leaders, representing every asset tier and chapter in New York.
Highlights from the survey responses include:
- 100% of respondents said they were either very satisfied (84%) or somewhat satisfied (16%) with their membership in the Association
- 96% of respondents said Association membership was either very valuable (71%) or somewhat valuable (25%) to fulfilling their roles and responsibilities at their credit unions.
- 92% of respondents said the Association was succeeding in its mission: Advancing the credit union movement by advocating, educating, uniting and supporting the interests of all New York credit unions
- 100% of respondents said the Association was either an extremely effective (52%) or effective (48%) advocate for New York’s credit unions.
- 96% of respondents said the Association was either extremely effective (42%) or effective (54%) at educating New York credit unions.
- 93% of respondents said the Association was either extremely effective (56%) or effective (37%) at uniting the New York credit union movement.
- 100% of respondents said the Association was either extremely effective (51%) or effective (49%) at supporting New York credit unions.
Questions about Association membership? Please contact our Member Relations team at (800) 342-9835, ext 8546 or email@example.com.