Through our close connections with New York's Congressional Delegation and our partnership with the Credit Union National Association, the New York Credit Union Association works hard to bring the credit union voice to the halls of Congress. New York credit union advocates are encouraged to take action on the following federal issues by visiting CUNA's Grassroots Actions Center.
- Letter to Sen. Chuck Schumer: New York Credit Union Association urges swift passage of SAFE Banking Act
- CDFI letter to Sen. Schumer
- Letter to Sen. Chuck Schumer: New York Credit Union Association urges legislators to keep the omnibus bill open
- Interchange 2022: Data Requested
- Letter to Senate Majority Leader Schumer regarding S.4674, the Credit Card Competition Act
- Tell Congress to Oppose New IRS Reporting Provisions