2023 CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference
From Sunday, February 26, 2023
To Thursday, March 02, 2023
It starts with you.
Join thousands of your credit union peers in Washington to share the credit union difference. CUNA GAC is our opportunity to highlight the meaningful work credit unions are doing to improve the financial well-being of their members and communities.
Here's what to expect:
- Hear from world-class keynote speakers
- Participate in Hill Hikes to show lawmakers the credit union difference
- Discover the latest offerings in the industry's largest exhibit hall
- Network with and learn from peers and thought leaders in credit unions, politics, business and more
- Experience Washington in a unique environment with legendary receptions, meals, tours and accommodations
Resources for New York credit unions
Due to the evolving nature of public health guidance and security restrictions at the Capitol, please understand meetings with lawmakers and other aspects of the GAC are subject to change. We appreciate your patience and flexibility.
New York Agenda:
|Sunday, February 26|
|5:00pm - 6:30pm||New York Networking Event
Marriott Marquis Washington DC
University of DC Room
Monday, February 27
|11:45am - 1:00pm||Legislative Briefing/Luncheon
New York Room Block
The New York Credit Union Association has secured a hotel room block for New York credit unions.
Renaissance Washington DC Hotel
999 9th Street
Washington D.C., 20001
2023 Hotel Room Rate: $344 Single/Double
To participate in the New York State hotel room block, all hotel reservation must be made online through CUNA GAC Housing.
Reservation deadline: January 13, 2023
To make a reservation:
- Click on the unique link for the Association and enter Empire2023 for the password. Note: Password is case sensitive
- Create a password for each reservation you are placing, to secure credit card information.
- Select the arrival/departure dates you would like.
- Enter payment information. A major credit card is required for ALL reservations at the time of booking. Credit cards will not be charged at the time of the reservation.
- Credit unions will be able to book as individuals or groups (max 5 rooms per group)
- If attendees need assistance with general housing, please contact (855) 906-2270. Members must indicate that they are trying to book a reservation into a league/association sub block. They will need to provide the league/association name and password.
Reservations, Cancellations and Changes - Key Dates
Friday, December 16, 2022 - Reservations cancelled on or before this date will not be charged a cancellation fee of one night's room and tax.
Friday, December 16, 2022 - Reservations cancelled after this date will be subject to a one night's room and tax cancellation fee per room.
Friday, January 13, 2023 - All league housing must be entered into the housing system.
Thursday, February 9, 2023 - All reservations, changes and cancellations must be made with the Housing Bureau by this date, by 4:30pm EST. To contact the housing bureau, please use the email or phone number on the hotel confirmation or go through the CUNA housing web page.
February 10-14, 2023 - During this timeframe the Housing Bureau will transfer reservation information to the hotel. No changes can be made during this time.
February 15, 2023 - As of this date, all changes and cancellations must be made directly with the hotel. In addition, all cancellations are subject to a fee equal to one night's room and tax paid to the hotel.
Shuttle service between the hotel and the event is NOT provided.
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please contact Events & Training at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 342-9835, ext. 8546.