FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
R.J. Tamburri, NYCUA Communications Director
(800) 342-9835, ext. 8101 | email@example.com
ALBANY, N.Y. – The New York Credit Union Association announced the results of their board elections during the 2019 Annual Meeting yesterday. Elections were being held for one board seat in the up to $25 million asset category, two seats in the $25 million – $100 million asset category, and one seat in the more than $100 million asset category.
The following directors were elected to serve three-year terms on the board:
- Mark Welshoff of O&R Utilities FCU, elected in the $25 million asset category;
- Vicky Burdick of Jamestown Area Community FCU, elected in the $25 million – $100 million asset category;
- Ann Hynes of SPX FCU, elected in the $25 million – $100 million asset category; and
- Laurie Baker of The Summit FCU, elected in the more than $100 million asset category.
Additionally, Hynes was appointed board chairwoman. Robyn Young of Great Erie FCU was named vice chair and Tony Rohrmeier of Hudson Valley FCU was appointed treasurer. John C. Gibardi of Entertainment Industries FCU was again named secretary.
Rounding out the 10-member board are: Marie Betti of Western New York FCU, Barbara Dillon of SUNY Geneseo FCU, Frank DeGraw of Sunmark FCU, and Mark Pfisterer of AmeriCU Credit Union.
About the New York Credit Union Association
For more than 100 years, the New York Credit Union Association has served as the trade association for the state’s credit unions, which collectively hold more than $83 billion in assets and serve 5.9 million members. NYCUA strives to advances the credit union movement by advocating, educating, uniting and supporting the interests of all credit unions statewide. To learn more about NYCUA, visit www.nycua.org. To find a credit union or learn more about the credit union movement, visit www.yourmoneyfurther.com.